What is satin?
- Satin is a lightweight fabric possessing a fine weave. The surface is shiny and lustrous, which results in an expensive look.
What are the benefits of using satin?
- Satin hair accessories give your hair special treatment.
- Satin minimizes breakage and matting of the hair and helps to reduce hair styling time.
- Does not absorb natural hair oils allowing your hair to remain moisturized with repeated use. Satin also help with wrinkles and creases and other signs of aging on your skin. Medical professionals recommend satin pillowcases and scarves for cancer patients to prevent loss of hair and to soothe the scalp.
What is charmeuse satin?
- Charmeuse satin is a polyester woven fabric.
- Charmeuse satin is cheaper than silk and can be machine washed.
- Charmeuse is softer and lighter than plain satin.
How do I care for my satin Items?
- The bonnets, scrunchies and pillow cases are made of satin. Satin is a polyester fabric and is machine washable. However, to prolong the use of your product, it is advised that the items be hand washed with a mild detergent. After washing, allow items to air dry. If you prefer to machine wash, please do so using the gentle cycle with cold water and a mild detergent.
How do I pay for my order? Is it secure?
- Florbella Boutique checkout process uses PayPal, one of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Because of this, we have all the same securities and payment fraud protection as PayPal.com. Before entering any personal credit card information, you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure servers. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. You may also make payments using your bank account, but this may delay your order. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make a purchase. Simply follow the checkout steps on PayPal’s secure site as you would for any other web order. However, if you do have a PayPal account, payment can be sent directly from your account.
Where is the store based?
- San Antonio, Texas
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
- Discounts, promotions, and other exclusives may not be applied to orders placed prior to the date(s) the discount or promotion is valid; discounts & promotions are not applicable to orders placed previously, meaning we cannot adjust previous orders to reflect current discounts. Discounts and promotions are valid only for the timeframe announced at the time of promotion.
I need to change my address, how can I do that?
- Please note that orders cannot be changed or cancelled once placed. Please verify your shipping address is correct during checkout. Should you use Paypal, please check your address prior to completing the checkout process.
What is the status of my order?
- The best way for quick updates on the status of your order is to set up an account with us at the time of your purchase. This allows you to log in to your account at any time to receive information on your order as its status changes. For the status of your order in transit, please refer to the tracking information contained in the shipping confirmation sent to the email address associated with your order.
What is this store’s return and exchange policy?
- Because bonnets are a personal item, there are no returns. If there are any problems with your item, I will be more than happy to repair, if necessary. Should an issue arise, please email me at email@example.com. Please read each item description carefully as some items are lined and some are not. Be sure to select the color you want and inform me of that choice if button for your choice is not available.
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
- We sure do! We ship worldwide. Buyer is responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries. Please allow additional time for shipping. For more information please see our Customer Service page
Do you offer wholesale orders?
- Yes we do! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: wholesale