Today I did a little shopping at CVS. I haven’t been couponing in a while and I wanted to get back to it.
Here are the items I purchased (pictured above):
- (11) Dawn dish liquid $1.57 each, on sale $.99 each
- (3) Dial body wash $5.99 each on sale 2/$8 with $2ECB when you buy two
- (2) Cetaphil Facial Cleanser $12.99 each on sale buy one get one 50%off
- Charmin Tissue $15.79 on sale $9.99
- Bounty $14.99 on sale $9.99
- (1) Gallon of Milk (not shown) $3.79 on sale $3.49 get $1ECB
- Summers Eve Spray $4.99
- Summers Eve Wash $4.79
*Summers Eve products were buy one get one free.
Total Retail $106.57
Total sales $81.11
I broke everything in 5 transactions and I used the following coupons:
$1.50 off two summers eve products
-$4.79 Free summers eve
-$4 (Buy 2 get one free dial coupon)
-$3 facial cleanser coupon from CVS red machine
Remember, I didn’t have any ECB to start because I hadn’t couponed in a while. I am happy with my total because the Cetaphil alone would have cost me $26 for both of them.
I am in the process of accumulating more coupons because the ones I had expired and I tossed them. I am getting my coupon life back in order. My goal for the year is to save money and I had let my couponing fall by the wayside.